Saturday 24 April 2010

Day three, I will not be defeated...


It occurs to me I have very little to say today, except *sleepy*. But a one-a-day blog will not be defeated by petty excuses such as these! Hmm, well what have I done so far? Woke up at half 6 (yey) but since a party yesterday evening meant I couldn't help but go to bed at 1am, have been extremely sleepy all day. Got some niggly things done, with the best of intentions to do more later - made eye appointments and house rental people appointments for Monday, made roast chicken impulsively and decided to clean the kitchen. But none of this is particularly interesting for any poor readers, so hmm... sorry, I'll be more imaginative tomorrow. Have a cat picture for your troubles :)


"unhappy chicken" courtesy of googleimages. Also woo, I can do captions now ^_^ (or should that be 'cat-tions'~

No comments:

Post a Comment