Wednesday 28 April 2010

Beware the spiderplants!


I have decided that in the event that the human population is annihilated by some random world war, then spider plants will take over the world. Yes, you heard me. I got given one two years ago, which one year ago decided to breed and gave me two more spider plants. I thought this was good, so this year I thought I would let them breed again and maybe have acouple... except they all decided to produce babies... so long story short I now have 26 little spider plants sitting on my windowsill. And that's after I gave 5 away...


So, it's been about a month or so - and I noticed today that one of them has another baby stalk growing! So yes, they will take over the world, just you wait! It's happening to my room rightnow! Well gotta dash I have to find my way through the jungle of spider plants before it gets dark...


No comments:

Post a Comment