Monday 17 May 2010

Note: Sponsor me please ^_^


So, the more observant among you may have noticed this:


button pop up to the top right acouple of days ago. I imagine some may be curious to know why. Well, just for those who can resist that urge to click...


It's connected to a student-run charity I heard about in my university. They've had a long history of running in the Cardiff half-marathon to raise money for their charity. So I've decided to take part and help them out!

Yes! I'm actually going to run a half-marathon!! I did this last year, and completed it in a grand old time of 3 hours and 26 minutes! So my challenge for this year is not only to run - but to complete it in a faster time!

What cause? (I hear you ask): this charity gives money to help educate children in poor areas in Africa by giving them school equipment and uniforms, transport to school and access to medicines ^_^ (for more info go see:)

http://www.sosafrica.com/

So I'm going to run, and get sponsored, and help out!

If you're generous enough to want to sponsor me along in this endevour, it's really easy to do - and you can
sponsor me online! Just click the link above, and then click the "sponsor me now" button.

If you want to sponsor me I really appreciate it, whatever you can spare x and please spread the word!


No comments:

Post a Comment